Monday, January 9, 2012

Nuts and bolts metal art part 2


My Contribution to Nuts and Bolts Metal Art

Awhile ago, I wrote a post about Nuts and Bolts in Metal Art and I felt it was long overdue to explore this medium in my metal art.  Also, I wanted to start making personable charactures.  Out of these two motivations bolt man the candle was born,  Not only is he warm and charming but he will hold your tea light candles or your votives for you providing you with gentle lighting.  To top all he is painted in a metallic orange paint to enhance the glow from the candles.  Just check out the closeup photo to see for yourself.


As you can see this is a handmade and truly unique metal art sculpture with utility as well.  To purchase all you need to due is go to his Etsy listing to view more photos and place the order through paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment