Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Followup to sticks and discs & another garden sculpture

This is the completed work of sticks and discs with its nice red oil based finish.  For more details please visit this link to find out the dimensions, how it was painted and purchasing options.

This work called Geometric Shapes Garden Sculpture is something whimsicle I came up with.  I had some 1/4" rod and I started by making circles around a fixture I made from Schedule 40 4 inch pipe.  Just for giggles and grins I thought I would make a couple rectangles and a triangle.  The base was an assemblage of scrap materials I was trying to find a use for.

2 comments:

  1. These are groovy. Are they actually attached to the wood stump? These would be perfect as office decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I just photographed them there to show how they look outside. They both would be great indoor. They have a smooth oil based finish that will last many years. Both sculptures are in the 24 inch to 26 inch size range and weigh between 5 and 7 pounds.
    The red one is on my computer desk and looks good there. Both sculptures are looking for a home just check them out on the links provided or visit www.etsy.com/shop/jtbmetaldesigns

    ReplyDelete